Hi there. I recently joined so that I could help contribute towards making this wiki more accurate and informative, though I'm very new to editing wikis in general. For now, however, I've only uploaded a few photos to this site, though I doubt that I'll be doing much editing in the days to come. (I've already done most of what I wanted to do today anyways.)

I do have a question though: What do you guys call an above-ground structure that's designed to provide shelter from airborne objects along a pathway? They seem to be useful for exploring normally dangerous areas (such as the Corruption or the Underworld) in relative safety.