Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So, I wanted to destroy some misconception about damaging magic weapons. These include what the strongest is, some former champions and some various trivia. These are all from my own head - I hope to make your understanding of magic clearer.
- Ounce for ounce, the strongest weapon (by listed magic damage in-game) is the Spectre Staff, at 68.
- The slowest magic weapon is the Unholy Trident. However, it also has the second highest listed damage, at 67.
- The least mana cost for any magic weapon is that of the Amethyst and Topaz Staffs. They each cost 3 mana. The runners-up are the Emerald Staff, Sapphire Staff and Magical Harp, at 4 mana.
- The highest mana cost for any weapon is that of the Rainbow Gun, at 20 mana.
- The highest damage of any pre-Hard Mode spell is the Flower of Fire, at 44.
- The only book spell that does not have the standard book colors is the Book of Skulls.
- The Book of Skulls, Bee Gun and Crimson Rod are the only magic weapons that drop off a pre-Hardmode boss (not counting the Wall of Flesh).
- The only Hardmode weapons that have a direct upgrade of themselves in Hardmode are the Poison Staff and Laser Rifle.
- The Magical Harp has the lowest mana cost in Hardmode.
- Overall, the highest damage of any summon OR magic weapon is the Staff of the Frost Hydra, at 100 damage.