Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Terraria 1.2.5's features have been leaked early, and I've collected the information so you can see!
Here they are:
- Leprechaun - spawns in the Clover Moon event, normal melee attacker, drops gold coins on death and Leprechaun Hat
- Leprechaun Archer - spawns in Clover Moon, shoots Clover Arrows at you (may drop them on death)
- Leprechaun Berserker - spawns in Clover Moon, swings a Clover Waraxe (may drop on death)
- Possessed Gold Pot - looks like Gold Pot, but attacks. May drop Clover Waraxe, Greenbrand or Clover Smasher (5% chance for each)
- Four-Leaf Killer - miniboss in Clover Moon event, launches slow-moving clovers at you, melee attacks. Drops Clover Sword, Four-Leaf Clover, Clover Rod, Leprechaun Staff.
- St. Patrick - boss in Clover Moon event. Has three attacks: Melee sweeping with staff, launching rocket clovers at you (explosive), three powerful piercing bolts of green light. Obviously can fly. Drops Cloverzooka, Glowing Clover, St. Patrick's Staff, and/or Clover Wings.
The Clover Moon is about the difficulty of the Pumpkin Moon, just with less variety in monsters.
- Pot of Gold - like a chest
- Leprechaun Hat - vanity item
- Clover Waraxe - powerful melee item; 55 damage, very strong knockback.
- Clover Arrows - like clovers; will cause enemies to drop double money when killed
- Greenbrand - makes hurtful clover particles when swung
- Clover Smasher - powerful clovery flail; 65 melee damage and shoots slow-moving clovers at nearby enemies
- Clover Sword - clovery sword that will toss three versions of itself when swung; hit once for half the damage of the sword and only travel 10 or so blocks. 64 melee damage.
- Four-Leaf Clover - doubles money obtained (stacks with Leprechaun Staff and Clover Arrows)
- Clover Rod - shoots 3-5 slow-moving clovers when used. 10 mana cost, 38 magic damage.
- Leprechaun Staff - summons leprechaun minions (like pygmies); cause enemies killed to drop double money
- Cloverzooka - shoots rockets retextured to look like clovers
- Glowing Clover - summons useless clover pet that will emit weak light on Blood Moon, Solar Eclipse, Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon or Clover Moon.
- St. Patrick's Staff - shoots 3 very powerful, fast moving, infinite piercing bolts of green light. 15 mana cost, 75 magic damage
- Clover Wings - like Spooky Wings, but look like clovers
Oh yes, and one last thing...