So, I have decided to compile a list of the top 25 weapons in Terraria in my opinion. This will be based on:
- Efficiency (ex. how much its ammo costs)
- Damage (the higher the better)
- Speed (the higher the better)
- Other effects
So, without further ado, the top 25 weapons as of Terraria 184.108.40.206!
25. Snowman Cannon - This high-damage homing weapon has costly ammo, though it's one of the best ranged weapons in the game
24. Cutlass - The viciously fast Pirate weapon is the fastest in the game.
23. Nimbus Rod - Great for AFK farming, this Angry Nimbus drop rains on your enemies!
22. Chlorophyte Partisan - A spear that shoots a cloud of spores!
21. Nettle Burst - This magic weapon can go through walls, making up for its low damage.
20. Frost Staff - a much faster version of its Gem Staff cousins, it can rip through enemies quickly.
19. Rainbow Gun - This slow magic weapon has a high mana cost, but incredible DPS against worms.
18. Mushroom Spear - The very slow spear that leaves a trail of mushrooms!
17. Crystal Storm - The wickedly fast bouncing crystalline doom is here!
16. Magical Harp - A stronger and slower Crystal Storm, here to destroy destroyers.
15. Scourge of the Corruptor - This unique javelin spawns baby eaters!
14. Piranha Gun - The lazy man's gun!
13. Pulse Bow - 'Tis like light upon the wind!
12. Spectre Staff - Ragged Casters spam worse than any troll.
11. Stake Launcher - Stakes, not steaks.
10. Vampire Knives - Wickedly sprited blades of vampiriciness!
9. Blizzard Staff - And that was why Little Timmy de-roofed his house.
8. Terra Blade - Hallelujah!
7. Razorblade Typhoon - Homing ricocheting rings of death. Whoa.
6. Horseman's Blade - Pumpkins... homing pumpkins everywhere!
5. Shadowbeam Staff - No mirrors needed!
4. Tsunami - So many arrows!
3. Inferno Fork - Kill it with fire!
2. Razorpine - Your use for last year's Christmas tree.
1. Flairon - Enemies: Some assembly required. Choking hazard: Small parts. Not for children under three years of age.