Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF ANY ITEMS, YOUR WORLD BEING CORRUPTED, YOUR CAT DYING, OR GLOBAL WARMING!
Duplicating will make the game a lot less fun, I suggest to do it at your own caution.
You have been warned.
To start you will need:
- An account with Xbox Live
- A friend with Xbox Live
- The items you wish to duplicate
- Auto-save disabled
- Join the friend's game and save and exit to the menu.
- Join back and put the items you wish to duplicate into a chest, then exit to the menu WITHOUT saving.
- Join back again and check the chest, you should now have double the items.
Albeit more difficult, you need:
- A storage device other than the one you use now (cloud is fine)
- Put all the stuff you want to duplicate into a chest in any world you have.
- Save and exit…
Read more >
Welcome to my Achievement Guide for the Console Edition of TERRARIA!! I will be updating this as I get better information or come up with new and better ideas. With that being said, LET IT BEGIN.
There are 30 Achievements for a total of 400 Gamerscore to be obtained.
This Achievement is earned when the Guide first moves into a house. First build a house at least 6 blocks high and 10 blocks wide. Place some torches inside to light up the interior, and craft a table, (a workbench will do) and a chair. Depending on the size of your house you may need more or less wooden walls to fill in the back wall of your house; for a 6x10 house you will need 40 wooden walls to completely fill in the background wall. After you have made the house, simply mo…
Read more >