Welcome to my Achievement Guide for the Console Edition of TERRARIA!! I will be updating this as I get better information or come up with new and better ideas. With that being said, LET IT BEGIN.
Some Extra Info
There are 30 Achievements for a total of 400 Gamerscore to be obtained.
Home Sweet Home - 20G
This Achievement is earned when the Guide first moves into a house. First build a house at least 6 blocks high and 10 blocks wide. Place some torches inside to light up the interior, and craft a table, (a workbench will do) and a chair. Depending on the size of your house you may need more or less wooden walls to fill in the back wall of your house; for a 6x10 house you will need 40 wooden walls to completely fill in the background wall. After you have made the house, simply move the Guide into the house using the housing menu.
All in the Family - 10G
- Guide - Available at start
- Merchant - Appears when all the players in the world have a combined wealth of 50
- Nurse - Appears when you find and use a Heart Crystal (or have already used)
- Demolitionist - Appears when you have an Explosive in your inventory
- Arms Dealer - Appears when you have a Gun in your inventory
- Dryad - Appears when you defeat a Boss in that world
- Clothier - Appears after talking to the Old Man at the entrance to the Dungeon and defeating Skeletron
- Mechanic - Found bound in the Dungeon
- Goblin Tinkerer - Found bound in the Dungeon/Jungle/Underground after you defeat the Goblin Army
- Wizard - Found bound in the Dungeon/Underground after Hardmode has been enabled
Note: Santa Claus is not required for this Achievement.
Rock Bottom - 10G
To earn this Achievement, you need to touch the bottom of the world. It is easiest to do in Multiplayer, but still possible (albeit harder) in Singleplayer.
- Multiplayer - Join a friend's world and find the nearest large hole, jump inside and fall. If timed right you will fall faster than the world can generate and will plummet straight to the bottom of the world. *WARNING: If you do not have an accessory that negates fall damage you will impact the ground for a high amount of damage and die.
- Singleplayer - Create a Hellevator to the Underworld. Search around the Underworld to find a point where you can touch the ground.
Exterminator - 25G
This Achievement is earned when you have defeated every Boss.
Here are all the bosses:
Since you should already know how to take down every boss, I'm going to talk about some strategies for defeating Ocram.
What you need:
- Hell stone/brick bridge, 80+ blocks long
- Megashark + 1000 Cursed Bullets
- Full Hallowed Armor or Adamantite Armor (melee set)
- Some Greater Healing Potions (you may not even need them)
- Warding Accesssories: Cross Necklace, Cobalt Shield (you can pick and choose the 3 others)
- If you want you can bring Ironskin Potions for added defense
- A Suspicious Looking Skull to summon him
During his first phase just stand completely still and aim for his mouth, he will charge you and keep summoning servants. After you damage him enough he will go into his second phase. Now move left and right so that he charges at you horizontally (thus giving you more time to shoot him) since he is not under you. He should go down in a matter of 4 minutes or less. Hoooray for the easy fight, right?
Slimer - 10G
This Achievement is earned when you have killed all of the Slime Monsters at least once.
- Green Slime - Surface
- Red Slime - Underground
- Blue Slime - Surface/Underground
- Yellow Slime - Underground
- Purple Slime - Forest
- Black Slime - Underground
- Mother Slime - Underground
- Baby Slime - Underground (After killing a Mother Slime)
- Pinky - Surface/Underground
- Jungle Slime - Jungle
- Dungeon Slime - Dungeon
- Lava Slime - Underworld
- King Slime - Surface (1:300 chance) or summoned with a Slime Crown
- Corrupt Slime - Corruption
- Illuminant Slime - Underground Hallow
- Slimer - Corruption
- Slimeling - Corruption (After killing a Corrupt Slime)
- Shadow Slime - Corruption
- Toxic Sludge - Underground
Challenge Accepted - 10G
Easy strategies on how to defeat him, the bridge one is the best one in my opinion (and what I used).
Maxed Out - 15G
- Health - The easiest place to find Heart Crystals is in the Underworld if you already have a Hellevator built it will be easy to find them. Search around and you should find quite a few with relative easy; you will need 15 to max out your Health.
- Mana - Start a new world and gather a large amount of building materials. During the day you will build a skybridge or continue gathering materials for the bridge, during the night run across the bridge collecting the Fallen Stars; you will need 200 stars to turn them into 20 Mana Stars.
Corruptible - 10G
This Achievement is earned when your world is 51%? Corrupted.
- COMING SOON*
Hallowed Be Thy Name - 10G
This Achievement is earned when your world is 51%? Hallowed.
I had an idea, perhaps it might work?
Note: The following is untested (I will test later) so I'm not entirely sure it would work.
- Create a new 'small' world.
- Find the Corruption in your world and dig 2 tunnels on either side of it as to make sure it cannot spread.
- Using Holy Water run around the map Hallowing all the stone and sand.
- Wait for it to spread.
Like I said, I have yet to test this. BUT IT JUST MIGHT WORK :)
Opthalmologist - 15G
This Achievement is earned when you defeat The Twins.
That is as simple as I can make it, check out the link above and test out the strategies to see what works for you.
Bona Fide - 15G
This Achievement is earned when you defeat Skeletron Prime.
Same as Opthalmologist, test what works for you.
Ride the Worm - 15G
This Achievement is earned when you defeat The Destroyer.
Check the 'Tips' section on the strategies for this boss. I personally used the "Magical Harp" strategy.
Marathon Runner - 20G
This Achievement is earned when you have traveled over 42,000m on the ground.
Just run around I guess? I got this Achievement through normal progression.
Landscaper - 15G
This Achievement is earned when you remove 10,000 blocks from the world.
Similar to Marathon Runner, this is one of the few Achievements that you really don't need a strategy for; just go dig some blocks. :P
Crowd Control - 15G
This Achievement is earned when you defeat the Goblin Army.
In order for an invasion to occur you must first have:
Here are some strategies to aid you in defeating the army.
Survivor - 10G
This Achievement is earned simply by survivng your first night, wait inside your house all night and hang out til dawn.
Icarus - 10G
This Achievement is obtained by touching the top of the world, there are a couple of ways to do this.
- Make a small world and build a tower to the top of the world (beware the dreaded Harpy).
- Use a Gravitation Potion and float to the top.
Vanity of Vanities - 10G
Pet Hoarder - 10G
This Achievement is earned when you have collected all the Pets.
From what I have deduced, this is a list of all the pets.
- Pet Slime - Petri Dish
- Pet Bat - Vial of Blood
- Guinea Pig - Cabbage
- Pet Zombie - Brain
- Pet Hornet - Honeycomb
- Pet Werewolf - Wolf Fang
I currently only have the Slime/Bat/GuineaPig, so any confirmations about the others would be nice.
Terraria Expert - 5G
Simply finish the Tutorial, what could be easier?
Terraria Student - 5G
Simply start the Tutorial, by far the easiest Achievement to earn.
Be Prepared - 15G
This Achievement is earned when 5 buffs are active on your character at one time.
Airtime! - 10G
This is one of the few Achievements I have NO idea how I obtained, but I do have some theories.
- Perhaps it means cumulative airtime, meaning that once you have been in the air for 5 minutes total you would obtain the Achievement?
- Or it could be spending a certain amount of consecutive airtime, such as falling or flying for a certain amount of time?
I myself got the Achievement while falling in my Dungeon, so I really don't know which one is correct.
If you have any definitive information about this Achievement please leave a comment.
Blacksmith - 15G
This Achievement is earned when you craft 300 items at an anvil.
This Achievement is easiest in Hardmode, but it is still relatively easy anyway.
- Pre-Hardmode - Mine Meteorite Ore and craft Meteor Shot using Meteorite Bars and Musket Balls. This method can take a while, you have to craft 300 things at an anvil
- Hardmode - Obtain a large amount of Cursed Flames or Crystal Shards and craft them into their respective ammunitions with Musket Balls.
I'm Smelting! - 20G
This Achievement is earned when you have smelted 10,000 bars of metal.
This is by far one of the hardest Achievements to get in Terraria, 10,000 BARS?!
I suppose the best thing to do is create multiple small worlds and then mine&smelt all the ores.
A Knight in Shining Armors - 15G
Not quite sure if the Mining Armor is needed, but I shall list it anyway.
- Mining Armor
- Copper Armor
- Iron Armor
- Silver Armor
- Gold Armor
- Meteor Armor
- Jungle Armor
- Necro Armor
- Shadow Armor
- Molten Armor
- Cobalt Armor
- Mythril Armor
- Adamantite Armor
- Hallowed Armor
- Dragon Armor
- Titan Armor
- Spectral Armor
Engineer - 10G
This Achievement is earned once you have placed 100 wires. (Cumulative?)
Or I suppose you could just buy 100 wires from her and place them all.
Relatively easy either way.
Red Moon Rises - 10G
This Achievement is earned when you survive a Blood Moon.
A Blood Moon has a 1 in 9 chance to appear when someone in the world has over 200 health (otherwise it will not appear at all) and can be easily avoided with little to no work. Simply place a block in front of all your exterior doors and wait the night out.
Crafty - 20G
This Achievement is earned once you have used every Crafting Station.
All the crafting stations:
- Alchemy Station
- Cooking Pot
- Demon Altar - Found in the Corruption or randomly Underground.
- Hellforge - Found in the Underground Stone Layer just above the Underworld
- Mythril Anvil
- Adamantite Forge
- Tinkerer's Workshop
- Wooden Table (with Chair)