Dragons in the sand... Sand Dragon?
Description: Like a Wyvern, except about half its size.
- Spawns sleeping/unmoving, similar to a vulture. When approached from a distance, about 32 feet, it 'awakes' retreats for a momnet, and begins to attack after a short delay.
- Common in the desert.
- Rare outside desert biomes.
- More likely to spawn outside desert biomes during a Blood Moon.
- Acts like a worm, except can only attack when it's in open space. Unlike a worm where it has to dig up at you to attack, assuming you were above ground, the Sand Dragon swings down at you, and "digs" its way back to the surface to strike again.
- It "digs" away from the player(s) and climbs to the surface from within a safe distance. This (should) prevent the mob from attacking while underground.
- Blocks that it touches are affected by gravity for a short duration.
- Head: 30
- Body: 15
- Head: 6
- Body: 15
- 50-250 copper coins
- 2-5 gels
- Able to spawn as Ebonsand/Pearlsand Dragon
- As an Ebonsand/Pearlsand Dragon, blocks that it touches generate into corrupt/hallowed blocks if able.
- Spits fireballs, dealing 45 damage, and able to inflict the "On Fire!" debuff, though only having a 10% chance to hit. Sand Dragons spit yellow fire, Ebonsand Dragons spit green fire, and Pearlsand Dragons spit pink fire. Able to burn wooden blocks.
- Health is now 400
- All pre-hardmode damage is increased +35.
- All pre-hardmode armor is increased +15
- Drops 2-7 Cursed Flames
- Drops up to 3 gold coins.
- 0.6% chance to drop a flamethrower.
- Less likely to spawn outside of desert biomes during a Blood Moon. All stats are trippled and drops, including precentages, are massively increased, if one does spawn outside of a desert biome during a Blood Moon. Can be spawned already in the sky during a Blood Moon. Only one Sand/Ebonsand/Pearlsand Dragon can spawn with their stats trippled and such during the Blood Moon cycle it was spawned in.