the wall of flesh is really pissing me off. it keeps killing me. ( the hungry kills me ). i tried using a star cannon, muramasa legendary, necro armor, probably the worst choice ive ever made. armored and warding accesories and potions of different varieties and i still cant kill that skinned wall. if only someone can join forces with me to beat the wall of flesh (i have the xbox version) please comment if your up to beating up some wall with me. make sure you came prepared with good weapons and armor. my world is called shell town ( all capital letters ). i might forget to turn online game on, so just dont worry. ill turn it on immediately.Read more >
first of all theres alot of good stuff in shadow chests, but not enough shadow chest. we need more shadow chests. second, there are not enough flat land to build houses. third, my mother is a man. just kidding. third, the max mana isn't high enough. instead of 10 or 20 mana per star, there should be 25 mana per star, fourth, pets cannot attack enemies. wish they could attack enemies for extra help instead of multiplayer. please comment about your concerns about the game. P.S, im not good at the gameRead more >
are the normal blocks and weapons boring you? need more NPC's to keep you company? need more biomes to explore. well no trouble at all. just comment about the thing you want to be added in the game ( including Xbox and PS3 version ).
what i was thinking of is the following below
1. God: sells cloud in a bottle, angel wings, and soul of light ( only in a blood moon ) etc.
2. Necromancer: enchants your weapons, tools, and acsessories. ( i think i spelled that wrong ) using certain gems and a certain price form 10 gold - 5 platinum coins.
3. Demon merchant: sells the opposite of what god sells. ( demon wings, soul of fright ).
4. Killer: sells any melee weapon, and fights for you at a blood moon
5. King: gives you coins every day ( exept for a…
Read more >