Hello Snowskeeper, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Guide Voodoo Doll page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Dzylon (Talk) 03:03, July 13, 2012
Couldn't help but notice your profile pic :P
Book of Underdark eh? You play Arcanists? :)
- Well, yeah, played. =) It was my favourite book. I'm still subscribed to RS, but since Jagex pretty much ditched Funorb I kind of gave up on it to save myself some money. I still like the art-style of the game, though, and I've been using this avatar for years now. Snowskeeper---Till Hell Freezes Over. (talk) 16:13, April 16, 2013 (UTC)