Hello TheShadoWPHONIEX, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Merchant page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- The Pathogen (Talk) 10:27, 18 May 2012
Edit Summaries Edit
Hi there ShadoWPHONIEX, good to see you making so many edits around the wiki! I'd just like to ask you - if it's possible - to use to the "Edit summary" box over on the right-hand side of the screen? It give other editors a good idea of what changes you made to the page, as well as allowing people viewing page history to quickly glance through and evaluate what changes have been made. Thanks :)
Also remember that when adding a new sentence to an article, you need to make a space in between. Example of one of your edits: "...to help get around.If made from dirt blocks blinkroots will occasionally grow." There should be a space between "around." and "If"
- Hi there TheShadoWPHONIEX, just reiterating what Leet-Pete said before about remembering spaces at the beginning of a new sentence. I did see that you corrected it immediately afterwards, and that is good, but please do try to remember to include the space on the first edit. Also, to reiterate what I said in my previous message, please also remember to include an Edit Summary, as it really does help other editors see what you're doing. If you are just forgetting to enter one, you can set your preferences to remind you if you haven't typed one. Simply by going to Preferences → Editing → Then clicking the "Prompt me if I leave a blank edit summary" checkbox.