|Attack|| Magic: 21|
|Immune To||On Fire!, Cursed Inferno|
|Guide Voodoo Doll||100%|
The Voodoo Demon is a monster that spawns in The Underworld. It either attacks by melee, or by ranged, casting 4 Demon Scythe projectiles. The Voodoo Demon carries a Guide Voodoo Doll with it, which drops when the Voodoo Demon is killed. Caution is advised when fighting the Voodoo Demon, as the Wall of Flesh spawns when the Guide Voodoo Doll is dropped in lava in the underworld.Terraria - How to KILL THE GUIDE(01:39)
- The Voodoo Demon could, in fact, be considered the most dangerous pre-hardmode monster. This is due to the fact that if one is killed over lava, and the Guide Voodoo Doll falls in, the Wall of Flesh will spawn. This can be detrimental to anyone not prepared to fight the boss.
- The Voodoo Demon's hitbox includes the doll below.
- It can spawn at all times, even before defeating any of the pre-hardmode bosses.
- This enemy does not drop the Demon Banner or the Demon Scythe.
- It appears to be carrying the Guide Voodoo Doll in its claws.
- Damage decreased from 50 to 32.
- HP increased from 120 to 140.
- Spawn rate increased.
- Added to the game.