|Spawn Area||Desert, Sand Blocks|
- Should no longer appear to float in mid air if the Sand Block below them falls.
- Added to the game.
- In an extremely rare case, you can find Vultures in a Jungle, if the Jungle is next to two deserts, sand blocks can mix in with Jungle terrain, thus making Vultures spawn. This can also happen with the Corruption and Hallow.
- In Hard Mode, if the desert either becomes corrupted or "blessed" with the hallow, Vultures will no longer spawn.
- As of 1.0.6, if the sand under a roosting Vulture is removed the sand will fall normally, the vulture will not. It will instead remain standing on the air.
- Sometimes multiple vultures spawn in the same position. There are unconfirmed reports of up to three vultures in the same position.