|Found In|| Dungeons|
Wire serves the purpose of connecting various Pressure Plates and Switches to Timers, Statues or other mechanical components. Toggling the switch will then activate or deactivate any mechanisms connected to it by wire. Wire can also be found naturally around the world. If you find a trap, you may use your Wire Cutters and collect the Wire.
As of v1.2, blue and green wire have also been added. These behave identically to red wire, except different colored wires will not connect into one circuit, meaning multiple circuits can be placed in the same blocks. To place different colored wires you need a Wrench of the relevant color. All wire looks red in the inventory or when dropped, it only changes color when placed.
- Once placed, Wire can only be seen if the player has a Wire related mechanism such as a Wire Cutter, Wrench, Switch, Pressure Plate, or a Lever selected in the hotbar.
- Wire can be stored in the ammo slots.
- If you don't want to spend money on lots of wire, go to a Dungeon and walk around inside while holding a Wire Cutter. This will reveal the places of Wire in the Dungeon. You can collect these and use them yourself. One Dungeon can have 240-380 wires. (depending on Dungeon size.)
- Maximum range increased from 2000 ft to 3990 ft.
- Stackable to 999.
- 2 more colors (blue and green) added.
- Added to the game.