|Function||Sells Mana related items|
The Wizard is an NPC that sells mana related items. Once the Wall of Flesh has been defeated, the wizard can be found tied up anywhere underground or sometimes in the dungeon. The wizard might have been tied up and thrown in the dungeon by the Old Man, as the Mechanic has also. He will move into a suitable house soon after being unbound. Using the Hunter Potion will highlight the wizard. He does not sell spells ready made for you, he sells materials to be made into spells. The Ice Rod the wizard sells is the only ready made item that isn't a crafting material. The Ice Rod casts ice blocks when used. At night, he uses the words "No? Ok." a lot at the end of his speech. All of the things he sells can only be bought from him and can't be found anywhere else.Wizard NPC Terraria HERO(01:35)
|Greater Mana Potion||5|
- The Wizard quotes from some popular magic tricks.
- The Wizard seems to have trouble telling apart the NPCs, giving him the same aloof nature as Merlin tends to be described as having.
- The Wizard can respawn if he is killed.
- The Wizard's hat is not the same as the Wizard Hat vanity item.
- The Wizard's names are common references to deities or well-known characters from legends (Such as the Legend of Arthur).
- One of The Wizard's names, Fizban, is possibly a reference to the character of the same name from the Dragonlance books, by Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman.
- Many Items you can buy from him play music (harp, bell, crystal ball, music box)
- Can now be unbound while playing with autopause on (bug fix)
- Added to the game.
|Nurse||Santa Claus||Wizard||Old Man|