|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Found In|| Chests|
Wooden Arrows are very basic ammo that can be used with any Bow. There is a chance to pick the arrow back up after it is fired, but whether the arrow hits or not does not influence this. The rate of recovery is 66.6 per 100 arrows, or a 2/3 chance. Wooden Arrows are the weakest variety of arrows, dealing only 4 damage in addition to the bonus from the Bow.
- If a Wooden Arrow is fired from the Molten Fury it will become a Flaming Arrow. Although its damage will not increase, it has a chance of giving the On Fire! debuff. If the arrow drops after being shot, then it will be a Flaming Arrow.
- Wooden Arrows are fairly useful near the start of the game, and quite easy to obtain.
- 5 Wooden Arrows and a Torch can be crafted together to make 5 Flaming Arrows.
- Wooden Arrows can be found all over the world in Pots and Chests.
- The Sharanga can turn wooden arrows into spectral arrows. The Sharanga is mobile and console exclusive.
- Now crafted in groups of 5 rather than 3.
- Added to the game.