Yoyos are melee weapons that are similar to Flails, being thrown and coming back. They receive bonuses from Melee-enhancing equipment, armors, and flasks.
- There are various different Yoyos, most of which are themed to different biomes, such as the Amarok for the Snow Biome, the Hel-Fire for the Underworld, and the Amazon for the Jungle, to name a few.
- Although being smaller with less knockback, yoyos are mainly faster than flails.
- When thrown, a yoyo will follow the cursor and will stay thrown for a certain amount of time, depending on which yo-yo it is, and some yoyos have infinite time.
- If a counterweight is equipped, it will be thrown after hitting an enemy with a yoyo.
- It is possible to crash your game if you use a yoyo in a long hoik line.
- Yoyos have the ability to bend around corners, making them a good choice when facing a really difficult enemy or boss. The player can hide in a safe spot and still attack from many angles, and take little to no damage.
|Wooden Yoyo||9||Crafted||10 Wood, 20 Cobwebs||3s|
|Rally||14||Dropped by Giant Shelly,Crawdad,and Salamander||N/A||5s|
|Malaise||16||Crafted||12 Demonite Bars||6.5s|
|Artery||17||Crafted||12 Crimtane Bars||6s|
|Amazon||20||Crafted||8 Rich Mahogany, 2 Stingers, 1 Vine, 3 Jungle Spores||7s|
|Code 1||21||Purchased from|
|Valor||22||Gold Chests in the Dungeon||N/A||10s|
|Format:C||29||Purchased from the Skeleton Merchant||N/A||7.5s|
|Chik||40||Crafted||Wooden Yoyo, 15 Crystal Shards, 10 Souls of Light||15s|
|Hel-Fire||41||Hard Mode Underworld||N/A||11s|
|Amarok||43||Hard Mode Snow Biome||N/A||14s|
|Code 2||47||Purchased from|
|Yelets||60||Jungle Biome,Underground Hallow/Crimson after defeating any Mechanical Boss||N/A||13s|
|Red's Throw||70||Obtained by opening Treasure Bags||N/A||Infinite|
|Valkyrie Yoyo||70||Obtained by opening Treasure Bags||N/A||Infinite|
|Kraken||90||Hardmode Dungeon after defeating Plantera||N/A||Infinite|
|The Eye of Cthulhu||115||Dropped by Mothron||N/A||Infinite|
|Terrarian||190||Dropped by Moon Lord||N/A||Infinite|