Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yoyos are melee weapons that are similar to Flails, being thrown and coming back. They receive bonuses from Melee-enhancing equipment, armors and flasks.
- There are various different Yoyos, most of which are themed to different biomes.
- Although being smaller with less knockback, yoyos are mainly faster than flails.
- When thrown, a yoyo will follow the cursor and will stay thrown for a certain amount of time, depending on which yo-yo it is, and some yoyos have infinite time.
- If a counterweight is equipped, it will be thrown after hitting an enemy with a yoyo.
- It is possible to crash your game if you use a yoyo in a long hoik line.
|Amarok||43||Hard Mode Snow Biome||N/A||14s|
|Amazon||20||Crafted||8 Rich Mahogany, 2 Stingers, 1 Vine, 3 Jungle Spores||7s|
|Artery||17||Crafted||12 Crimtane Bars||6s|
|Chik||40||Crafted||Wooden Yoyo, 15 Crystal Shards, 10 Souls of Light||15s|
|Code 1||21||Purchased from|
|Code 2||47||Purchased from|
|Format:C||29||Purchased from the Skeleton Merchant||N/A||7.5s|
|Hel-Fire||41||Hard Mode Underworld||N/A||11s|
|Kraken||90||Hardmode Dungeon after defeating Plantera||N/A||Infinite|
|Malaise||16||Crafted||12 Demonite Bars||6.5s|
|Rally||14||Dropped by Giant Shelly,Crawdad,and Salamander||N/A||5s|
|Red's Throw||70||Obtained by opening Treasure Bags||N/A||Infinite|
|Terrarian||190||Dropped by Moon Lord||N/A||Infinite|
|The Eye of Cthulhu||115||Dropped by Mothron||N/A||Infinite|
|Valkyrie Yoyo||70||Obtained by opening Treasure Bags||N/A||Infinite|
|Valor||22||Gold Chests in the Dungeon||N/A||10s|
|Wooden Yoyo||9||Crafted||10 Wood, 20 Cobwebs||3s|
|Yelets||60||Jungle Biome,Underground Hallow/Crimson after defeating any Mechanical Boss||N/A||13s|